THE 36TH, 156TH, 343RD JUDICIAL DISTRICTS CSCD IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS/RESUMES FOR THE FOLLOWING:
INDIRECT CLERK - SINTON - (FULL-TIME) - Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Minimum qualifications: must type 40 wpm and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003 or higher. Spanish speaker preferred but not required. Duties include case management, Community Service Restitution referrals, Interstate Compact Offender Tracking System transfers and other duties as assigned. Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation and will submit to testing for controlled substances. The salary for this position is $1,900.00 per month. Applications may be picked up in person or downloaded below. RESUMES ARE WELCOMED BUT MUST ACCOMPANY A STATE OF TEXAS APPLICATION. Applicants may submit their applications to the Business Manager, San Patricio County CSCD, 404 W. Market St., Sinton, Texas 78387 or fax to 361-364-5642 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for receipt of applications is January 8, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. (or until filled) CDST.
DRUG TESTING TECHNICIAN - GEORGE WEST (PART-TIME) - Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Primary occupation will consist of collecting, testing , and preserving urine samples pursuant to Court Orders or conditions of pre-employment. Operational training will be provided. Salary: $11.00 per hour. All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing. Qualified applicants may submit their resumes/applications to San Patricio County CSCD, 404 W. Market St., Sinton, Texas 78387, fax to 361/364-5642 or email to email@example.com. Closing date: Open until filled.
RESIDENTIAL SUPERVISOR (PART-TIME) - Experience in law enforcement, corrections or related field is preferred but not mandatory. Must possess a valid CDL Class "C" drivers license with passenger endorsement or obtain one within six months of hire. Salary is $11.00 per hour. All applicants are subject to background checks and drug testing. Qualified applicants may submit their resumes/applications to the Coastal Bend Regional Intermediate Sanction Facility, 800 N. Vineyard, Sinton, Texas 78387, fax to 361/364-2768 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: Open until filled.
*****SAN PATRICIO COUNTY CSCD IS AN EEO EMPLOYER******
The 36th, 156th, 343rd Judicial Districts CSCD offers employment through a recruitment system which includes the following:
1. All applicants for positions of employment shall be required to have the minimum educational and job related experience for the position for which the applicant is applying for;
2. All applicants shall complete and submit a Community Supervision and Corrections Department Standard Employment Application before being considered for employment by the Community Supervision and Corrections Department;
3. All applicants shall be eligible for employment under all related state and federal statutes.
4. Applicants that are required to have a Bachelors Degree from an accredited university accredited by Texas College and University Coordinating Board shall provide a certified transcript from the college or university granting the degree. The certified transcript shall be mailed directly from the university or college to the Community Supervision and Corrections department director.
5. All finalist applicants interviewed by the Community Supervision and Corrections Department Director are subject to the following before an offer of employment can be made:
A. A criminal and driving background check through TCIC and NCIC;
B. A psychological battery of testing provided by Licensed Psychologist designated by the Community Supervision and Corrections Department Director;
C. In the event the CSO is to carry a firearm as part of their job description, an additional psychological review by a Licensed Psychologist to determine fitness to carry a firearm;
D. A physical examination by a physician to determine ability to meet the requirements of the job description;
The 36th, 156th, 343rd Judicial Districts CSCD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, disability or national origin.